Free In-Home Fitting
Free In-Home Nursing Bra Fittings in the West Kent
Being pregnant and having a new baby can be a very rewarding but exhausting time. You have a lot to do and very little time in which to do it in. Arranging a nursing bra fitting in your own home will cross one more errand off your list with very little effort.
There are many reasons why you could benefit from an in-home nursing bra fitting service –
- You may have been placed on bed rest
- You are no longer able to fit comfortably/safely behind the wheel of your car
- You are recovering from surgery or stitches
- The new baby cannot leave the house yet
- You may not be ready to leave the house yet with your new baby
- Dad has gone back to work and you don’t have a car
- You deserve to be pampered
- You want to be fitted properly and choose from a selection of nursing bras
The service is completely portable, and I can offer the following services:
- An individual nursing bra fitting in your home.
- A group nursing bra fitting in your home, make it an event invite your antenatal class friends
- A group nursing bra fitting at your local Mum and Baby group location.
At each fitting I will bring a range of nursing bras in a number of styles, colours and sizes to meet individual needs and tastes. At each fitting I will also bring along my credit/debit card processing machine so that you don’t need to bring your cheque book or carry cash with you.
A private room with a mirror is ideal at each fitting, but I am happy to bring along a mirror and a portable changing room for times when this is not possible.
If you would like to make an appointment for an in-home nursing bra fitting –
- Call me on 07951 600777
- Text me on 07951 600777
- Email me at Karen.email@example.com
Send me a message through the website using the “send message” at the right hand side of this page or the “contact us” page at the top of the screen.
I will make every effort to return your message within 24 hours.
To make an appointment I will need the address that you would like me to come to, a contact phone number for emergencies, and information about your stage of pregnancy/age of your baby and the bra size that you are currently wearing.
I'm happy to travel 25 miles from my home in Kemsing (TN15 6PG), but if you live out of the area still send me a message for a case by case decision.
Free In-Home Fitting Enquiry Form
Please use the form below to contact us if you are interested in organising a home fitting appointment.